In addition to offering bed and breakfast accommodation, our home and garden is also available for weddings and related functions.
- Small Weddings – The Ambers is ideally suited for weddings of up to 80 people however we will consider larger numbers by special request. We provide the grounds for your private use for your ceremony, photos and reception.
- The Ambers can also provide wedding night accommodation for your wedding party, family and or guests at your discretion and are tailored to suit your requirements. Our pricing for venue hire and accommodation is always quoted on each inquiry.
- Scoff Catering are our preferred supplier for all your catering requirements. They take care of everything from the knives and forks through to the marquee. They even provide a wedding planner who will manage your entire day. They offer a range of comprehensive menus for you to choose from, with options available to suit all budgets. They will provide you with the best in high quality service, excellent food and drink options. Details on the various wedding packages provided on their website Scoff Catering. The all-inclusive packages with Scoff Catering includes catering, marquee, tables and tableware, waiting and bar staff. In addition, all other requirements such as ice, glasses for the bar, venue clean-up, and restrooms, are also provided. Contact David Pilley on 0800-726-333 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and pricing.\
- Preparation for your wedding at another venue. If you have decided to have your wedding ceremony and function somewhere else, the bride and bridesmaids can use our house to get ready for the wedding. The newlyweds can also return to our The Ambers for their wedding night. In our opinion, the privacy of our self contained “Gite” in the garden, or the luxury of the Regency Room attic suite, both make romantic honeymoon suites.
- Accommodation for wedding guests. Whether you have your wedding here or elsewhere, you can use our B&B to accommodate family and/or friends from out of town.
- Wedding photos – Although you may want to have the wedding ceremony elsewhere, you can use our garden for the photo-shoot, with our beautiful Georgian house as a backdrop. Also, professional wedding photographers are welcome to use our house and garden as a set for their photo-shoot. The house lends itself very well to top of the range wedding gown shoots and luxury bridal car advertisements.
Have a look at Chris and Kristy’s wedding photos here, captured by Shine Studios. (The photos of house, fountain and interior were taken at The Ambers B&B, while the actual wedding ceremony and function took place elsewhere).